- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
My friend's and I were at our go to Billiards Dive Bar. We are feeling great, got some drinks, had a good time. I am feeling tipsy and good. We decide to leave to go to their home. As we are leaving, a gentleman walks in wearing what could be described as a Childs Cowboy Halloween costume. Think "Woody" from Toy Story but a grown man wearing the outfit. My friend says "omg you look so cute in that!" and I follow up with "What was the occasion?". He responds "It was for my Childs school Auction for funds for the school" and I very excitedly asked "Oh nice were you someone that got auction?!"
My heart then drops in my stomach and my eyes widen, realizing, I just asked a Black man if he got Auctioned off.
I immediately said "I DID NOT MEAN IT LIKE THAT".
Luckily, He was laughing, and that put me at ease.
TLDR: TIFU by asking a black man if he got auction off.
Comments
Post a Comment