- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This was today and I am still thanking god I did not shit myself during this experience.
So I’ve recently had some constipation issues and was trying to clear things up down there so Ive been taking some laxatives to fix this. Recently, a family friend came to town and was taking us to spots around the city to eat. Now I knew that we would be going out to eat, but I still didn’t know when or how it would happen so I thought I was in the clear. So, around 3pm I took a set of laxatives and just hung out till dinner time. Everything seems fine till the family friend announced we weee going to a food court. This was the absolute WORST information I could have been told when I was prepared to stay in and not worry about finding a bathroom. Thankfully, I had time to prepare myself and tried to clear out anything down there in a bathroom run. After a short drive we got to the place and it was absolutely packed, meaning that finding a bathroom or getting to one would be pretty hard. Already I was feeling something coming on so I had to focus on finding somewhere to sit and clenching up. What’s worse is the fact that we ordered absolutely everything from every place imaginable meaning that there was so much food but that just made me more nervous. I was wedged in the middle seat meaning if I had to go I would have to wait for other people to get out and fill sprint to the bathroom. It took what felt like hours just finally we left and when we got home I just sat on the toilet for a good 30 minutes and let everything drain out.
All in all this was definitely not my best moment but I’m glad no one knew about it otherwise I would be mortified.
TL;DR: Took laxatives before going to food court, hardest battle I have ever fought but I came out victorious
Comments
Post a Comment