- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Gonna go ahead and tag it as NSFW, but this just happened. And I mean, within 30-40 minutes of me typing it. Could be longer, but as of now I feel comfy saying that’s the timeframe. But to the story. I’ve(23m) a friend from high school(23f), and we’ve hooked up before. But that was our senior year, and it’s been quite some time. We’ve kept in touch, and I’ve always flirted with her. Well, started talking today and went over there for a ‘movie’. I won’t lie, it was a great time, our kinks matched up in good and one bad way (let’s just say birth control would’ve been great to have), but overall a great time. Now onto more side info.
(This info is super important to the fuck up). I’ve recently been diagnosed with epilepsy, and as a result, have been prescribed anti-seizure meds. Didn’t notice much of a difference, but now I won’t have periods where I feel like I need to stretch, and then all of a sudden wake up. And with my epilepsy, I suffer temporal lobe seizures. I have sustained awareness. How I’ve come to describe it to my family is it often feels like I’ve woken up in a room that I don’t remember what so ever, but it feels massively familiar, and I’m already in the middle of a conversation. And I can’t feel my feet touching the ground. Now, it’s started to lead to many weird things. In fact, whole reason I was even tipped off I might have something wrong was on a date when I called my date by a different name because I’d genuinely forgotten her name in the span of a second(will for sure be another TIFU post). Now I’m not saying I have ADD, as I’ve never been tested, but I also can’t rule it out because try as hard as I might, it’s had as shit to make sure I’ve taken my 2 morning pills and my 2 night pills. But onto the fuck up.
We’d been at it heavy for quite some time, and I mean at least 45minutes. I pulled up at ~11pm, and left at 3am. We only watched 14 minutes worth of movie. But, I could tell I was at that point where it was finish, or be finished. Either I was gonna bust my nut, or my heart. Shit, I don’t know what other people think about during sex, but in those last few moments leading up to my blunder, I was thinking about everything. The soup my aunt made for supper two weeks ago, how my brother thinks he’s top chef, how bees shouldn’t be able to fly, fucking everything. I really got caught up with aliens. But I could tell if I kept letting my brain go, I’d lose all focus on keeping my dick hard, and boy was it a losing fucking battle. So, I did what anyone trying to make it a little hotter would do, I opted for that good ole dirty talk. I leaned forward, bold as a brand new highlighter, cock now racing to get back into the mindset for sex, and I open my fucking mouth and say, “Is humanity all that’s out there?” She didn’t catch it, or I hope she didn’t. Cause if she did, she really ignored me for another 15 minutes, and that stings a little bit worse than actually saying it
TL;DR Have epilepsy and possibly ADD, adult pillow fighting got too intense and the match wasn’t set with a regulated timer. Got distracted thinking about life. Opted for sexy talk, asked, while half-inside and half erect, “is humanity all that’s out there?”
Comments
Post a Comment