- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
It's kind off a lame one compared to many others I've seen but for me this is a huge FU.
I got this friend request and usually I just ignore them but this one looked familiar so I accepted. Huge mistake.
I used to work with this guy many years ago and he would "chat" me by sending a hi how are you and after my first respons he would always send videos of him, talking while being in bed (we worked early mornings so many off us went to sleep after we got home). I always just responded with text because idk how else to respond. I was so weirded out by this. I had never been in a conversation like this, and the fact that he was in bed as he sent these... Like I could get if you're dyslexic and ha e trouble typing that maybe it's easier to send like voice notes... But actually doing selfie video replies while in bed... Maybe it's just me, but I was seriously weirded out.
He moved away and he removed me as a friend. I didn't think anything off it and was actually kinda glad he stopped messaging me.
Now it turns out, he has moved back and wants to rekindle our "friendship". I honestly didn't remember him since it had been years so I was like, okay we can chat I guess... Then he did it again... He sent a video response to a written message and all the awkwardness came back.
He has always a ton off emojis in his messages, I hardly ever use any and am simply just not trying to match his "energy". Now he has sent a message asking if I would like to meet up for coffee. My head is screaming no. I haven't opened the message.. I just want to block him to be honest but I'm also a people pleaser and don't want to be rude.
So a lame TIFU but I'm honestly cringing so bad.
TL;DR I forgot how cringe an old coworker made me feel and accepted a friend request and now I'm back in the same cringe situation...
Comments
Post a Comment