- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So, I have a new job in store. Everything was going fine, but we had lots of things to do. One guy asked for some discounts(we have different discounts on different stuff), was angry or whatever that he couldn't find certain discount and later asked for my name. I had normal conversation with him but unfortunately I was already switched off(I know I'm an idiot) so i accidentaly gave him my full name. That's it.. I'm angry at myself, I knew immediately I made a mistake, I tried to retain composure telling myself it's fine, he can't do anything and so did people around me. But still, it's messed up to give full names to strangers and I just wanted to rant somewhere and ask you what would you do? Did someone experience similar situation? Literally everyone I tried talking to downplayed the situation. Btw, this job won't even be my job for long time, I was already planning to move on. Am I fine?
TL;DR: I gave my full name to a complete stranger in a store and now I'm worried.
Comments
Post a Comment