- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
It's Friday, I don't wanna be at work, I don't want to be out of bed. But, can't miss work so I needed some type of dopamine to get myself wake.
Hence, I decided to get myself off. Did, was solid, no penetration. Just a quick get there.
The second I climaxed I had the most earth shattering, spine breaking pain shoot up my abdomen. Now, multiple hours later. I am at work, limping and cramping and dealing with the cramps from absolute hell.
So now I'm in pain, at work and awake. Just the trifecta of suckage for this friday.
And I can't even complain to anyone because how do you walk up to your friend and say, hey I orgasmed too hard and now my tummy hurts.
This seriously makes every period I've ever had feel like light work. I have been cramping and muscle spasming for 9 hours now. Everything hurts and it truly and genuinely was not a good enough orgasm for this.
So today, I truly fucked up.
TL;DR came too hard now everything hurts.
Comments
Post a Comment