- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Today I bought a nice, new office chair for myself and the guy who helped me out convinced me to get the protection plan on it because I could get the chair replaced if needed. Well while I was checking out my fingers are flying all over my screen on my phone trying to get the staples app downloaded for an additional deal. While also making sure to transfer money from savings to checking. After I make my purchase, at a lower price than in store because they matched the online price, the sales man tells me there is one last thing to do. Which, of course, is to take a picture of my receipt and send it to a number to sign up for the protection. As im standing there, with my phone screen in view, I click on the gallery to choose the picture. Well, I forgot that I've recently taken some less than clothed pictures of myself and in my haste to not show the salesman I tilt the screen while sending the receipt. After which I realized I attached one of those photos to my message. So not only did I send the receipt but also myself in a not-so-clothed state. TL;DR: sent in my receipt to protection plus along with a NSFW bonus picture.
Comments
Post a Comment