- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This happened on this past Friday, I got home at 11pm excited for the weekend, I wanted to relax my ankles and calves so I went into the hot tub, the water was about to my hips. I chilled in there for about 5-6 minutes and got out, I took a few steps and my vision and breathing were not normal, I tried to brace against the wall with my arm to catch my breath, but next thing you know there is a pool of blood on the ground, I fainted and the full force impact of hitting the hardwood floor left me dazed and confused with pools of blood everywhere. I started moaning and I was still trying to process what happened.. after bleeding out I got to my door and called for my mom for help... Oh gosh the horror and scream she let out, she doesn't like blood so just imagine the scene.
She called an ambulance, I had to wait in the waiting room of the hospital for 5 hours while there was a huge gash in my lip, (top lip looked like it was falling off) and a huge gash in my nose, got hit with a $500 ambulance ride fee, and have sutures and stitches in my lip and nose, have to go to work tomorrow because those fees are just too much. Have to explain why I look like Rihanna post Chris Brown to coworkers tomorrow, but will be wearing a mask to cover most of it.
TL;DR: Took a hot tub bath, fainted smashed my face in, left mom horrified, had to wait in the hospital lobby 5 hours bleeding out, $500 ambulance bill and a face full of stiches and sutures.
Comments
Post a Comment