- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Literally happened earlier this evening, and still both giggling about it.
I tried to go all passionate, kissing down Caroline's thigh, aiming for that primal, sexy “rhh-c’ham” sound. Instead, my attempt at a seductive growl came out more like the start of a Homer Simpson “om nom nom.”
She burst into absolute hysterics, which set me off as well, and now every attempt to recover my dignity with a follow-up bite has ended in the same breathless, uncontrollable laughter. I’ve fully Pavlov’d myself into a thigh-kissing punchline. At this point, I’m less seductive husband, and more snack-obsessed cartoon character, but at least we’ve had the best laugh we’ve had in ages.
Pretty sure I’ve permanently ruined thigh kisses for both of us though!
TL;DR: tried to get all passionate, kissing down SO's thigh, but my attempt at a sexy growl came out as a Homer Simpson “om nom nom.” Now every attempt to recover my dignity just triggers fits of laughter, and I’ve probably ruined thigh kisses for both of us forever.
Comments
Post a Comment