Skip to main content

TIFU dafür dass ich damals bescheuert war?

TIFU by ruining the perfect meal

Today my mother made some AMAZING chicken rice today, like the best food I've had in weeks, so I sent a picture to my best friend saying "look what i'm eating", to which he responded "looks good". Now, I wanted to exemplify just how good the food was, so I googled "mind explosion" and went to the pictures. Okay, good results, but I though that a mind explosion didn't really fit because we were talking about food, so I googled "tongue explosion" (what I SHOULD have searched was taste explosion). Obviously, the results were... not something you should see while eating. I instantly lost my appetite, and I wasn't even halfway done... As I'm writing this, over an hour has passed and I still can't bring myself to finish that chicken rice. :(

TL;DR: saw gore while eating the best meal ever and now can't finish it

Comments