- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I’ve been in the process of setting up a website for my floral design business.
It’s taken a while to get it looking exactly how I want for my potential clients, and it's finally all live now!
So this morning I searched my name on Google just to double check that it actually showed up in the results and that people could find me.
Luckily it does show up!
But instead of just my nice new website, Google also decided to index my Reddit account right below it.
Here is what every prospective bride is currently greeted with when they search my name.
"Destination wedding floral designer. I'm 34 and still get occasional panic attacks π"
It was a comment in a thread about crashing out when thinking of the concept of death π
To be honest it does give a good overview of me π
But it’s probably not the calm, in control vibe you want to give off to clients paying for luxury events.
Obviously everything is now hidden, but it did give me a really good laugh to start the day. I'm just praying no actual clients spotted it before I caught it.
TLDR: Googled my name to check my new business website, and realised my Reddit comment about having panic attacks was being broadcast to all my future clients.
Comments
Post a Comment