- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So I have this friend who's been wanting to get into cooking more, and she asjed me for recipe suggestions. I remembered that in a past convo, she mentioned she'd never had mac and cheese before (it's just not a big thing where she's from, apparently).
So we find a simple recipe: pasta, evaporated milk, and shredded cheese (plus salt/seasonings to taste). Few misadventures converting between American units and metric ones. Has to run back to the store upon learning that evaporated milk is its own product, and not a thing you casually do to regular milk.
Not long after, though, the stomach pains begin. And that's how both of us learned she's probably lactose intolerant. Now my friend is absolutely miserable, and I feel so bad about it :( Hoping she feels better soon
TL;DR: Suggested friend learn to make mac and cheese. We both learn she's lactose intolerant from it.
Comments
Post a Comment