- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Today I told out loud that my friend is stupid and now I feel guilty and sad.
I have health problem. So, I made appointmet at hospital. I don't feel my toes very well.
I always work first shift. It ends at 2PM. Appointment was at 3PM.
I usualky travel with bus to home. Company pays bus. I made a friend in that company. He is good person and my good friend. And when he works first shift, we go with his car.
Today I took two coffies one for me, one for him and asked him, if we can go together with his car after work and, if can wait for me 5-10 minutes, if I am late. I just wanted to wash my feet, because I didn't have time to go home, take a shover and go to hospital. I was in changing room a little bit longer and he called me. I got annoyed, because he always calls me, if I am in changing room and I am late. So, I told out loud: "He is stupid." and answered the phone,I turned on the speaker and told him, that I will come in few minutes.
I didn"t know that behind closets was other guy. He is good person too. He hear it all and told: "He annoys you." I said: You heard nothing. He said: I heard nothing.
I really feel guilty. I want to tell to that guy that I don't think that my friend is stupid. And I was just annoyed. And that he is good person.
I also want to tell to my friend what I did, that I feel guilty and ashamed and that I don't deserve to have friend like this and that I can't be his friend because od guilt and shame.
TLDR:Asked a friend/coworker to drive me to my place, because I had appointment at hospital. He was waiting in car and called me on phone, because I was few minutes late. I got annoyed and said that he is stupid and picked up a phone. I didn't know that other guy was in changing room. He heard it and asked me, if my friend annoys me. Now I feel guilty and ashamed.
Comments
Post a Comment