- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Earlier this week I was moving some things around on my desk. Next thing I know my monitor shuts off. I have no idea why it lost power. I keep trying to hit the button on the back to get it to turn on. Nothing. I start searching the internet for a new power adapter and can’t find an exact fit to mine.
Today, I decided to give it another try before buying a new monitor. I pick the whole monitor up to take a better look at it. This is when I found out that the button on the back is in fact not the power button. The power button is under the screen and right where my hand went and apparently bumped when I was moving things around. My monitor turned back on and now I have no issues.
TLDR; I didn’t know where the power button was on my monitor. Accidentally bumped it and thought my monitor broke.
Comments
Post a Comment