- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This happened yesterday and it did not end well for me. I was at my girlfriend's house for a big party. Her parents and a lot of our friends were there. I was in a good mood and having fun. I challenged my girlfriend to a drinking game. She laughed at me but she accepted. Now she has always been able to drink more than me, so I knew I had no chance of winning. But I was already a bit buzzed and feeling cocky so I decided to go for it.
The rules were simple: we would go shot for shot. The first one to quit or throw up would lose. My girlfriend's parents and some people there were watching us. I didn't mind the pressure. We went back up and forth a few times and I felt pretty good. After a few more shots, I started to feel hot so I took my shirt off, hoping that would help. Then after a few more shots, my stomach started feeling weird. I still felt hot so I decided to jump in the pool. At this point I was thinking about quitting, but people were telling me to keep going. My girlfriend's Dad said, "You're not gonna lose to a girl are you?" At the moment I knew I had to keep going.
But after the next shot, I knew I was done. Something inside my stomach wanted to come out. Not wanting to throw up in front of everybody, I ran to the corner of the backyard and vomited. And then I threw up again. When I walked back everyone was laughing at me. At least I got a hug from my girlfriend. I started drinking water, but after a few more minutes, I threw up again. At some point, my shorts came off and I was in my underwear. I don't even remember how that happened. I felt sick and embarrassed for the rest of the day.
TL;DR: I tried to outdrink my girlfriend and lost badly. Spent the rest of the afternoon feeling sick and in my underwear.
Comments
Post a Comment