- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Got to car accident 2 years ago that I was at 0% fault, went to the doctors, talk to the insurance. About payment, but I thought the statue of limitation was to file the paper work I didn’t know that it was to have a case and present to a judge to get everything. The state I’m in Virginia has two years and today was last day to file anything. Called multiple lawyers but due to holiday everyone that I needed has left for the weekend.
I was doing everything myself, documenting everything, gathering doctors notes, but didn’t realized how to actually properly file everything. I thought I could do it on my own, but I couldn’t handled it.
Tl:dr waited too long thinking I can handle it
On my own and failed to realize how crucial a lawyer really is.
Comments
Post a Comment