- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I was contemplating the experience of my death and I gave myself a panic attack, something I’ve never experienced before. I’m still very young and I’ve contemplated my mortality before but this time it was different like I could feel it or touch it. It felt horrible and like it shouldn’t happen to me but I know that I’ll eventually get to that point and experience this. I can’t get over this and I’ve been of the verge of tears all day. I can’t get it out of my head and I keep thinking about being completely gone. I think it’s especially triggering my body’s survival instinct because I could vomit thinking too long. This might just completely change my life and right now I don’t feel like I’ll be able to get over it. I wish I hadn’t thought about it.
TLDR: I imagined what dying is like and I think I figured it out
Comments
Post a Comment