- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I have a chest freezer in my garage. A few days ago I was cleaning my car and needed the outlet for my shop vac, so I unplugged the freezer.
Finished cleaning, put everything away and went inside.
Four days later I opened the garage and smelled something weird. Then I noticed the freezer wasn't making any noise.
The plug was still sitting on the floor.
I opened it and everything was thawed. Chicken, ground beef, frozen meals, everything.
I'd walked past that freezer multiple times since unplugging it and never noticed.
Spent the evening throwing everything out and cleaning the bottom of the freezer.
It's plugged back in now. I put a piece of tape over the outlet that says FREEZER so I don't do this again.
TL;DR: Unplugged my chest freezer to vacuum my car, forgot to plug it back in and remembered four days later after everything had thawed.
Comments
Post a Comment