- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I work at a popular Halloween store. I enjoy dressing up and do occasionally. Customers enjoy it, and it leads to good conversation.
We had our employee day and I purchased the mehron bruise wheel and some makeup sponges. I have NEVER done horror makeup like this before. I gave myself a fake black eye and bruised up my lip. Because I did it, I could tell it was fake. I asked a friend and sent some photos to some others. I figured the photos probably made it look better due to lighting and that I didnt do that believable of a job. It was a first try after all.
I stopped to grab coffee at the shop near work before I clocked in. People avoided looking at me. Women looked at me with visible concern, and I could see they maybe wanted to say something. I didnt want to announce to the entire coffee shop, "its makeup. I work next door" bc thats awkward. I did tell the worker I see regularly who took my order. He gave a laugh of relief as he had seen me yesterday fresh faced. He let the other workers know as he saw them. It was busy, but we giggled together as he was walking an order out and said, "i should have let it keep going"
Anyway, TL; DR - I bruised up my face with makeup and grabbed coffee before work. People thought I had been legitimately attacked.
Comments
Post a Comment