- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Today my best friend was over at my place. We were just talking and he intertwined our hands, said "sometimes i wonder how would it be to date you." While leaning down on me. So i kissed him. He pulled back with a shocked face and went home not so long after. Its been a week, we still hangout without adressing it but its a bit awkward. I dont think i did something wrong, he started it . Yet i still feel guilty. We are both boys. I dont like him but i wouldnt say no to dating him. I tried to open that topic yesterday but he just dodged it.
I dont know what to do now. I wanna clear things but he doesnt want to i think. As if he isnt the one who approached first. I wish i just laughed it off. Why did he even say that in the first place. And if he didnt like that, why is he still talking to me?
TL;DR:Our 'friendship' is now awkward and i dont know what to do.
Comments
Post a Comment