Skip to main content

TIFU

TIFU: A few months ago I was dating this girl who i knew for a few years, previously my best friend and the love of my life, but we rarely saw eachother and only saw eachother like 5 times in 3 month when we dated, her mental health was really bad and we'd go days/weeks without talking, and when we did text, itll only be like 1 or 2 sentences .Anyways, we saw eachother one day on a Saturday in July. She sounded pretty sad due to stuff going on at home and told me it wasnt anything i did wrong, as soon as she got into my car, I asked "can I kiss you?"(whenever I ask this, I always imply on the lips) She replied with "i can't I don't want to ruin my makeup", I said no worries, later about 35-40 minutes I asked again, she gave me the same response. I immediately asked "what if I kissed your neck and don't ruin your makeup", she then says, "yeah sure" enthusiastically. Before kissing her, I double check and say "are you sure" she says "yes" with a smile on her face, and right before kissing her I ask "is here on the neck ok" and she said yes. I kiss her for a like 30 seconds and as soon as she says we need to go (because im dropping her off at her cousin's house) I tell her ok. I asked later on the way there if those kisses were okay, she said yes. We while driving I was playfully kissing her hand and we were laughing and talking with 0 awkwardness. Anyways I dropped her off at her cousins house

About a hour later I got a text saying she's breaking up with me. Saying that I genuinely did nothing wrong and this breakup was on her, and she has been considering this for a while. She even stated that I deserve better, and how her mental health is terrible and she needs to see therapy and figure out her life, she went into details as well like her family life and her parents making it hard to see eachother, and how she isnt ready for a relationship yet. My ocd is immediately tying this to the kissing situation but she told me the kisses were totally ok, I feel terrible its been 5 months and no mention of it since. I feel like a monster. I have severe ocd and myself have been raped/sexually assaulted twice in my high-school days and I know ocd likes to attack your biggest traumas and spins you into becoming what you feared most. Before those kisses, i didn't manipulate/threaten/guilt trip her, i feel terrible about this whole thing even if she said I did nothing wrong. I feel i heavily fucked up even if she reassured me the kisses were okay!

TLDR: Asked to kiss mu girlfriend twice and got rejected twice due to her makeup and proposed a different idea and asked if I could kiss her neck so makeup doesn't get ruined.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIFU by not disabling an option in Windows that seemingly made my PC stutter for the last 3 years

I bought a pretty good PC in 2019 (2300 € of goodness) but, a few months after I installed it, the PC started to have, at random, small freeze for like a second, every 10 to 50 min for seemingly no reason. I did tons of benchmark, pretty much read every posts about "my PC is stuttering/freezing help meee" on the internet, called the After Sale number from where I bought the PC. Removing and putting the GPU back helped for a few weeks, but then back to square one. Checked the state of my disks, the ventirad, everything ! Restarting the PC made the stuttering stop for like 1 or 2 hours that's it. I had GPU-Z and CPUID monitor on all the time to check if anything happened, and weirdly enough, having those monitoring program open made the stuttering way weaker ! Drove me absolutely crazy. Then one or two weeks ago I saw a post on r/buildapc about Fast Startup option in Windows and how it was a good idea to disable it... So I did. Since then, nothing. No stuttering, no f...

TIFU by accidentally adding the police to a private WhatsApp group for private poker nights / sports betting events.

So Poker is highly regulated here in Belgium, so is being a bookie. Yet for the past I don't know how many years I (first with some friends, now alone) have been organizing some private poker nights and have ran a private sports betting competition. This sounds like a big deal, but in reality it isn't. None of the proceeds go to me, nor is there a rake during the poker nights. Problem is: these poker nights happen in 2 pubs after hours when they are closed, both pub owners are really good mates of me. So technically the pubs might be violating the law even though people bring their own booze (some will bring a bottle of Wodka, some a crate of beer, etc ...), pub owners don't actually sell anything during those nights (technically, in practice they sometimes just serve at their cost). The buy-in is also limited to €25 euro (no rebuy), so they are basically soft home games, just taking place in a pub behind closed doors. And everyone knows each other. Most of these people...

TIFU by plastering a permanent male appendage onto my brother’s wall.

I M17, plastered a massive one square meter schlong onto my brothers wall today. For revenge. Last week I woke up from a nice, calming dream and opened my eyes to see an A4 peice of paper taped on my roof that said “Fck you.” directly above my head. there was no reason behind it. When I confronted my brother about it his reasoning was that he was bored. I thought it ended at that, so I got my brother back by putting saran wrap around his door and I made paper chains with little insults written on each loop and I taped that to his roof. He simply laughed and asked if I “found them yet?” I was confused what he meant by that but he wouldn’t say anything else so I left it at that. A few days later. At 12:00 at night, a poster from my wall falls to the ground, and behind the poster is a note tapped to my wall. (Crazy coincidence, it’s like my bedroom purposefully uncovered the note) The note had “tickle my urethra.” Written on it. I then decided to check behind a poster next to it to see ...